- Dice 1 medium-sized onion, tomato, and bell peppers in square shaped of 1 to 1.5 inches pieces. You will need ½ cup each of onions, tomato and capsicum. Keep aside.
- Crush 1.5 inches ginger and 6 to 7 small to medium sized garlic, make a smooth paste.
- Slice 200 grams Suvai Fresh Paneer into cubes and keep aside.
- Put 200 grams curd in a bowl, whisk it. To the same add following spices-
- tablespoon ginger garlic paste & spices 2 teaspoons kashmiri red chili powder,1 teaspoon coriander powder, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon garam masala powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1 teaspoon ajwain, 1 teaspoon chaat masala, ½ teaspoon black pepper powder and regular salt as per taste. Later add Add ½ tablespoon (1.5 teaspoons) lemon juice.
- Next add 1 tablespoon mustard oil, mix it with well and check if more seasonings if required.
- Add the onions, tomato, capsicum and paneer to the prepared marinade. Slowly and gently mix them in it. Cover and keep the marinated paneer and veggies in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Put the veggies and paneer alternately on to the skewers. Place them on a tray lined with aluminium foil or parchment paper, brush with butter/oil all over.
- Place the tray on the top rack and grill in the preheated oven for 7 to 10 minutes first at 230 to 240 degrees Celsius or 464 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then remove the tray from the oven and turn the paneer tikka skewers. Again, put it back on the top rack in the oven and continue to grill till the edges of paneer and veggies are golden or slightly charred for about 3 to 5 minutes. Total grilling time will be 15 to 20 minutes. Remove once done.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the Suvai Paneer Tikka and serve it with mint chutney, onion slices and lemon wedges.
- Enjoy it with Suvai Premix Masala Tea.
Paneer Butter Masala
- Soak 18 to 20 cashews in 1/4th cup of hot water for 20 to 30 minutes. After 30 mins drain the extra water, and make a fine paste of it and set aside.
- Crush 1-inch ginger + 3 to 4 medium-sized garlic to a paste.
- Take 2 cups of diced or roughly chopped tomatoes and make a smooth tomato puree by blending it into the blender.
- Heat a thick bottomed pan. Keep the flame to a low or medium-low. Add 2 tablespoons butter or 1 tablespoon oil.
- Keep the flame to a low. Add 1 bay leaf, fry it till the oil becomes fragrant from the aroma of bay leaf.
- Add the prepared crushed ginger-garlic or 1 teaspoon ready ginger-garlic past, fry it until the raw aroma of the ginger-garlic disappears.
- Pour the prepared tomato puree. Mix it very well with the butter. Cook the tomato puree on a low to medium-low flame. After a while, the tomato puree mixture will start simmering, Simmer the puree for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder, mix well and continue to stir and sauté the tomato puree until the butter starts leaving the sides of the pan and the entire tomato puree mixture comes together as a whole. This entire process of cooking tomato puree will take about 15 to 20 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Now add the prepared cashew paste, mix it well with the cooked tomato puree and continue to stir and sauté on a low to medium-low flame. Sauté until the cashew paste is cooked and again the oil will start to leave the sides of the masala. Add 1.5 cups water to it, mix it well to the prepared tomato cashew masala.
- Let the prepared mixture come to a boil. After 2 to 3 mins, add ginger julienne and 1 to 2 slit green chillies to it.
- Add salt as per taste and ½ to 1 teaspoon sugar (optional). Mix very well and simmer for a minute.
- After the gravy thickens to your desired consistency, then add the Suvai paneer cubes (200 or 250 grams).
- Keep in mind the consistency you want before you add paneer as you will be cooking the paneer for a few seconds. Stir and mix the paneer cubes gently in the gravy. You can switch off the heat at this point.
- Now add crushed kasuri methi leaves and 1 teaspoon garam masala to it. Next add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cream.
- Garnish Suvai Paneer Butter Masala with 1 to 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves, ginger julienne and serve it with Suvai Fresh Parota
- Crumble 200 grams Suvai paneer in a bowl. Add spices to it– a pinch of turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon cumin powder, ½ teaspoon red chilli powder, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, ½ teaspoon garam masala powder, ½ teaspoon dry mango powder, fresh green coriander.
- To the prepared mixture, add mayonnaise and season it with salt, mix everything well.
- Take the bread slices and spread some butter on it, then spread green chutney/mint chutney of your choice.
- Place onion slices, tomato slices, & sliced green/red bell pepper on the bread, spread paneer stuffing over it, sprinkle chaat masala and cover it with another bread slice on which butter and green chutney already been spread.
- Now place the sandwiches on a preheated grill sandwich maker. Grill until the sandwich becomes golden brown and crisp.
- Serve it mint sauce or tomato ketchup and Suvai Premix Ginger Tea.
- Rinse the Spinach (Palak) leaves 250 gm, under running water.
- Boil 3 cups water in a pan add ¼ teaspoon salt to the hot water, stir & add spinach leaves to it. While the water is coming to a boil, make a bowl of ice water and set it aside.
- Strain the spinach and put it inside ice cold water. This would spinach helps preserve the green colour of it. Drain the water and press the spinach to remove any excess moisture.
- Blend the spinach with 1-inch chopped ginger, 1 to 2 garlic cloves and green chillies. Make a purée by blending the ingredients together.
- For Gravy Heat 2 tablespoons oil, ghee or butter in a pan or kadai (wok). Add ½ teaspoon cumin seeds and let them splutter, add one small bay leaf. Add ⅓ cup finely chopped onions (1 small to medium sized onion. Sauté until the onions become golden, then add 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic. Sauté until the raw aroma of garlic goes away.
- Add ⅓ cup chopped tomatoes to the pan, stir and sauté the tomatoes until they soften. Once the tomatoes are softened & releasing oil from the sides of the mixture, add ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon red chili powder, a pinch of asafoetida (hing) and mix it well.
- Add the spinach (palak) purée to the pan and mix well and about ½ cup of water or as required. Mix and stir again and add ¼ to ½ teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Simmer the gravy for 6 to 7 minutes or more until the palak puree is cooked and becomes thick. Season with salt as required.
- Stir again and then add the Suvai Malai Paneer cubes (200 grams cottage cheese) directly to the gravy, alternatively, you may also pan-fry the Suvai Paneer cubes in some oil until they are lightly browned and then add them to the palak gravy.
- Mix gently and switch off the heat. Lastly add 2 tablespoons of light cream or cooking cream or low-fat cream & add dried fenugreek. stir gently so that the cream gets uniformly blend into it.
- Garnish it with cream while serving as well & serve it with Fresh Suvai Parotta.
- Slice 200 grams of Suvai Fresh Paneer into cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, take 1 cup gram flour (besan), to the same add a pinch of turmeric powder, 2 pinches of red chili powder, ½ teaspoon ajwain, 2 pinches of garam masala powder, a pinch of hing (asafoetida) and salt as required
- Mix with a wired whisk, pour ⅔ to ¾ cup water in parts and make a thick flowing smooth batter without any lumps.
- Dip the paneer cubes into the batter. Coat them well.
- Heat Frying oil for deep frying in a kadai or pan.
- When the oil becomes medium hot, carefully add the batter coated paneer cubes in it. Keep the heat to medium or medium-high.
- When one side is light golden, gently turn over the pakoda with a slotted spoon and continue to fry the other side.
- Flip it over couple of times. When paneer pakora looks crisp and golden remove it with a slotted spoon draining the excess oil.
- Place the fried paneer pakora on paper towels for the extra oil to be soaked. Sprinkle chaat masala over it.
- Serve paneer pakoda hot, with mint chutney/tomato ketchup.
Enjoy it with Premix Suvai Ginger Tea.
To make Mattar Paneer, prepare paste of following ingredients:
- ½ cup chopped onions, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 teaspoon chopped ginger, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon chopped green chilies, 10-12 cashews soaked.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Suvai Mustard Oil / or any oil of your choice in a Kadhai. Let the oil become hot, reduce the heat to a medium-low, then add 1 inch cinnamon, 2 cloves, 1 green cardamom & add ½ teaspoon cumin seeds and fry until they splutter.
- Then to the oil add prepared fine grounded paste, sauté the paste mixture for about 10 to 12 minutes on a medium-low heat, until oil separates from the paste and masala become thick & glossy.
- Now add dry spices to it, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 teaspoon of coriander powder, ¼ to ½ teaspoon of garam masala powder & cook it for a while.
- Then to the prepared gravy add Peas (frozen/boiled) mix it well, add 1.5 cups of water, salt and mix thoroughly and then add 200 gm diced Suvai Fresh Malai Paneer, cover it with a lid and cook it for about 10-15 mins, later add fresh cream to it and cook for 2-3 mins. To add more flavour, add ¼ teaspoon of crushed kasuri-methi, garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Now Matter Paneer is ready to eat, serve it hot with Suvai Fresh Parota or Chapati or Rice of your choice.